Unlock Your Potential at AEL
American Equity, through its wholly-owned operating subsidiaries, specializes in the sale of fixed index and fixed rate annuities. We are in the business of helping individuals preserve their retirement dollars and provide a secure, predictable income they cannot outlive. We are committed to our policyholders, distribution partners, shareholders and employees and follow a people-first philosophy that continues to drive our success and contribute to our growth.
Eagle Life Insurance Company® specializes in designing innovative retirement options by providing fixed index and fixed rate annuities, which are marketed through banks, broker dealers, registered investment advisors and other financial institutions. Eagle Life’s commitment to consistent delivery of quality products, combined with superior service and strong relationships, positions it as a leader for financial institution representatives who want to meet the needs of their clients – including safety of principal, competitive growth and attractive retirement options.
For more information about the Internship Program, please email: email@example.com.
Why Choose the American Equity Internship Program?
- Interns are guided to success by being paired with a dedicated supervisor and mentor.
- Interns are assigned meaningful individual and group projects, relevant to career interests, with the opportunity to present in front of company leaders.
- Interns gain exposure and opportunities to network with executives and others in the company.
- Interns are provided with educational opportunities to help grow personally and professionally.
- Interns participate in community-service projects and social events with other interns.
AEL is the brand name and pending trademark of American Equity Investment Life Holding Company® which specializes in the sale of fixed index and fixed rate annuities through its wholly-owned operating subsidiaries, American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company®, Eagle Life Insurance Company®, and American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company of New York.