Unlock Your Potential at AEL
At American Equity Investment Life Holding Company®, we think of ourselves as The Financial Dignity Company. We offer leading annuity products that help empower our clients to fulfill their needs and wants in retirement. Our success comes from hiring high-energy individuals who embody the beliefs that drive our unique culture.
We currently fund over half a million retirements nationwide, and have been headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa, for over twenty-five years ̶̶̶̶ with satellite offices slated to open in 2022 in Charlotte, NC, and New York, NY. We are a NYSE-listed company and maintain an “excellent” rating from AM Best. Our company has over $57 billion in assets, 21,000 active agents and over 800 employees.
Eagle Life Insurance Company®, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company, is an annuity provider that specializes in innovative retirement solutions, and servicing financial institutions, including banks and broker-dealers.
For more information about the Internship Program, please email: email@example.com.
Why Choose the American Equity Internship Program?
- Interns are guided to success by being paired with a dedicated supervisor and mentor.
- Interns are assigned a meaningful internship project, relevant to career interests, with the opportunity to present in front of company leaders.
- Interns gain exposure and opportunities to network with executives and others in the company.
- Interns are provided with educational opportunities to help grow personally and professionally.
- Interns participate in community-service projects and social events with other interns.
The Future of Work at AEL: Team Member Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 37 hour work week – The company wraps up the week at 1 p.m. CT on Fridays
- Community involvement and VTO
- On-site, hybrid and remote work schedules