Executive Chairman David Noble in his red shirt
American Equity is a significant insurer of our National Guard Members. It is with great Pride and Honor that we have been supporting our American Troops by observing Red Shirt Friday since 2007. In fact, the first piece of business we received was from our National Guard Program. Our employees wear red shirts every Friday, sending the message that we recognize and support the men and women in the Services of our Great Nation.
• Our very own Jerry Holtz and Lloyd Hill were recognized for their service to the Tennessee National Guard Association by receiving the Legion de Lafayette Award presented at the National Guard Association of the United States annual conference in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
• Our president, Ron Grensteiner, was nominated for a Patriot Award by an employee of American Equity whose husband was deployed to Iraq. American Equity was honored because of our dedication to supporting the troops. Ron Grensteiner and our Founder, David Noble, accepted the award on behalf of American Equity.
• Harley Whitfield, Jr. and American Equity were nominated for a Patriotic Employer Award from an American Equity employee whose husband was deployed. This award was for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve for our contributions to national security and protecting liberty.
• Lloyd Hill was recognized with the Meritorious Service Award by the National Guard Association of the United States for his outstanding service to the Iowa National Guard.
• American Equity is a major sponsor of the Enlisted Association of the National Guard of the United States; the Adjutants General Association of the United States, The National Guard Executive Directors Association and the National Guard Association of the United States.
• American Equity was honored by The U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, for our generous support of the College in their motto of “Not to Promote War, But to Preserve Peace.”
American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company president, Ron Grensteiner, holding the American Flag for the W.W.II Vetereans Honor Flight send-off.